Enhance Your Career With Advanced Salesforce Developer Training
Salesforce.com certified force.com advanced developer
This training helps experienced software developers to learn the basics of Visual force and Apex quickly. The Stony Point version of the class integrates with force.com (DEV-502) and is an alternative to the programmatic Development using Apex and Visual force (DEV 450). We offer in person real-world programming examples out of less cost. The candidate must have previous programming experience to get through the training.
We handle training sessions with well-experienced instructors and encompass the following modules.
- Salesforce integration techniques – Consuming external REST web services using Apex, developing REST web services using Apex, Developing OAP web services using Apex, utilizing force.com sites to build unauthenticated REST web services.
- Basics of force.com platform – Validation rules, custom and standard objects, Approval processes, fields, workflow and security.
- Visual force fundamentals-Utilizing CSS within the Visual effect, consuming standard and custom controllers and controller extension with visual force
- Force.com development tools – Force.com IDE, Developer console, Developer’s work bench.
- Fundamentals of Apex – Develop Visual force custom controllers, Apex triggers, Controller extensions using Apex sending e-mail using Apex and workflow, developing e-mail services using Apex and developing test methods.
- Software development life cycle on force.com platform and utilizing the metadata API, Managed, and unmanaged packages and change sets.
At the end of each class, students can engage in the practical sessions without any extra charges.
Why Should You Take Up Salesforce.Com Certified Force.Com Advanced Developer?
For survival in the competitive world, it is essential to remain refreshed with new skills and technology. The rapid growth in IT sector triggers people to obtain certification to enhance their career. DEV 501 is a ratification program that enables to validate the skills of an individual in the Salesforce industry.
To enroll in the certification program, the candidate should have cleared DEV 401 certified examination. Expanded knowledge in Apex and Visual force could add value.
Guidelines to take part in the certified force.com Advanced Developer program
You should attend online multiple choice questions (60) within 120 Minutes. The minimum score to clear the exam is 63%. For participation in the advanced developer test, it is mandatory to be a Salesforce certified platform advanced developer. Candidates with BCA/BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA are eligible to attend DEV 401 exam. Experience in software development is also considered to take part in the training program. Sample question papers are given to guide you to the main exam. You can know the results immediately after you click on submit button.
Project with Development tools
After clearing DEV 501 certified exam, the candidate must take up a project on developing tools with Apex and Visual force, an online assignment and the time restriction is a month. Also with the project, you have to submit a short essay online within 60 Minutes.
What should you do to become a Certified Developer?
Software Developers who have passion on the force.com developer can join the Advanced Salesforce Developer training. The Advanced Salesforce Developer Course gives an in-depth knowledge of force.com platform. It enhances the candidates to develop advanced interfaces and core concepts and the salesforce training center shoulder the most challenging part, guiding the students in developing, designing and testing.