Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer Certification is for the individuals who wish to augment their work life by considering the merits of Force.com platform. This certificate is specialized for those with the programmatic skills. It includes two platforms namely Force.com Code and Force.com Pages. It helps in triggering the custom applications skills.
In order to get the most out of this program, it is required to utilize practical job experience, self-study and course attendance. This certification exam differs from the other exams because it comprises of three levels. It is quite tough but a thorough and dedicated preparation helps in handling these levels efficiently.
The candidate must successfully finish off Apex and Visualforce Controllers Course (DEV 501) with the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer exam. The candidate must possess the potential to,
- Work with Data model and UI
- Develop codes by using Apex and personalize UI using Visualforce
- Develop and deploy Force.com lifecycle.
- Utilize Force.com capabilities and solve business challenges
- Design test strategies
The pattern of examination is divided into three phases.
The Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer Multiple-Choice Exam-
1. Question Pattern: 69 Multiple Choice Questions
2. Time Frame: 120 Minutes
3. Minimum Pass Percentage: 73%
4. Condition: Must have completed Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer exam.
The Course attendance is highly suggested.
- 5. Registration Fee:
- First Appearance: $400
- Reappearance: $200
6. Language Choices:
- Brazilian Portuguese
The Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer Programming Assignment-
1. Condition: Must have completed Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer Multiple-Choice exam and Developer release exams
2. Pattern: Should develop programmatic components of an application by applying Visualforce and Apex.
3. Time Frame: One month
The Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer Essay Exam-
1. The Exam is scheduled at the time of registering the programming assignment.
2. Pattern: 3-5 short essays (in relevant to the programming assignment)
3. Time Frame: 60 Minutes
|Testing and Debugging||16%|
For each of the new Salesforce products, three release exams will be conducted yearly. A fee of $100 is charged annually to maintain the certification current. It includes three maintenance exams and support materials. An automated notification will reach the certified professionals when new releases are issued. The condition precedent maintaining the credibility of this certification is to complete release-based Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer exam.